Success Affirmation: 52 Weeks for Living a Passionate and Purposeful Life by Jack Canfield with Ram Ganglani and Kelly Johnson
In our 24/7 world, where we move at warp speed, sometimes we let life happen to us instead of taking control of our direction. Other times, we suffer from information overload, and we fail to consciously control our positive thoughts, and we allow negativity to take over. For those who want to rise above, to get unstuck, or to catapult to a new level success, Jack Canfield will show you how positive affirmations can transform your life in extraordinary ways.
Canfield, with the help of esteemed coauthors Kelly Johnson and Ram Ganglani, explains what positive affirmations are (and what they are not), why they are so effective, and how to effortlessly integrate their practice into your life. Pulling the most effective tenets from his bestselling book The Success Principles, Canfield covers all areas of life, from financial prosperity and creative pursuits to your career and positive relationships. Success Affirmations reveals:
- How to avoid letting life just happen to you, and how to proactively go after your dreams
- How to use the power of deliberate thought to create the reality you want
- How to identify your true passions and purpose to direct your affirmations to concrete goals, not nebulous ideas or someone else's vision
- How to harness positive energy to attract what you want in your life through the Law of Attraction
- How to unplug from technology and plug into your true source of energy
And much more!
Paperback: 221 pages
Publisher: Seven Dials
Product Dimensions: 15 cm x 23 cm
Jack Canfield is an award-winning speaker and an internationally recognised leader in personal development and peak performance strategies. As the co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul(R) series, he's taught millions of individuals his formulas for success. He is the author and co-author of more than 150 books (including 66 bestsellers) with more than 100 million copies in print in 47 languages around the world. His bestselling book, The Success Principles has been hailed as the new self-improvement classic.