2 Book Set
Winning At Weight Loss
Winning At Weight loss: Achieve your slimming goals enjoy food and feel great again
Nik and Eva Speakman have helped thousands of everyday people lose weight and improve their self-worth and body image. Now it's your turn.
- Are you overeating?
- Do you feel hungry all of the time and helpless around food?
- Is your weight affecting your sleep or behaviour?
- Do you suffer from other health problems because of your weight?
- Do you feel stuck in a yo-yo cycle of weight loss and weight gain?
WINNING AT WEIGHT LOSS will help release you from the emotional and physical issues around your body size and health.
Conquering Anxiety: Stop worrying, beat stress and feel happy again
Nik and Eva Speakman have helped thousands of everyday people live an anxiety-free life and feel happier.
- Are you overwhelmed by life?
- Do you feel dissatisfied and helpless because of anxiety?
- Is stress affecting your sleep or behaviour?
- Do you suffer from OCD?
- Are you stuck in a relationship or job that's making you anxious?
Conquering Anxiety will help release you from the emotional and physical weight of living with anxiety.
New paperback books published by Orion
Book dimensions: 23 cm x 15.5 cm
Nik & Eva Speakman have successfully treated thousands of people around the world with psychological issues ranging from PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder), OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), addictions, phobias, bipolar, eating disorders and self-harm issues, to conditions formerly considered only manageable such as misophonia, trichotillomania and anorexia.
Currently there are many traditional and alternative therapies available across the NHS and privately. These range from CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), Psychotherapy and Counselling, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching. Whilst qualified in all of these areas of therapy, the Speakmans’ groundbreaking Schema Conditioning Psychotherapy™ combines some elements from each form of treatment while uniquely delivering definitive results in a fraction of the timeframe accepted as standard by the medical world.